DROP SCHEMA [dim]
To move an object into a schema use,
alter schema schema_name transfer schema.object;
alter schema dimension transfer dbo.customer;
CREATE NONCLUSTERED INDEX [MIDX_include]
ON [dbo].[Logs] ([event_code])
- Windows Server 2008 x64 is required!
This is a link to download a free 60 day trial of windows server 2008. Be sure to chose the x64 option.
- Check disk space amount you will need at least 50 GB just for the installation.
- Windows Server 2008 x64 service pack 2 must be installed prior to starting the prerec installation.
This is a link to download a free version.
Installations need to be on Windows Server 2008 64 bit servers and need about 50GB of diskspace.
ServerManager>Roles>ApplicationServer and Webserver(IIS) intall >ASP, CGI, IIS Manager 6.0.
Steps. (pre-reqs: Install MS Office and Silverlight)
1.Install SQL Server 2008 R2 64 bit with SSRS in Sharepoint Integration Mode.
2. Install Sharepoint Server.
-PLS Turn on and set to automatic for Application Manager in Services.
3. Install Sharepoint Designer.
This behavior occurs if one of the following conditions is true:
- The SQL database is not running.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) is configured to run in IIS 5.0 isolation mode.
- The account that is used by application pool does not have the required permissions to the SQL Server database.
- Network connectivity has been lost between the Windows SharePoint Services server and the Microsoft SQL Server server
Check collation with the following
SELECT * FROM fn_helpcollations() –Find details on all collations
SELECT DATABASEPROPERTYEX('ADVENTUREWORKS','COLLATION') DBcollation SELECT * FROM SYS.DATABASES --SEE DATABASE COLLATION details If cross server/database queries are on different collations use Collate Database_Default Collation is used for sorting of data and applies to character data types. Collation is configurable at the server level, database level and column level. NB. There is no concept of Table level collation.
USE [master] GO ALTER DATABASE [ABC] SET SINGLE_USER WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE GO USE [master] GO ALTER DATABASE [ABC] SET RESTRICTED_USER WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE GO USE [master] GO ALTER DATABASE [ABC] SET MULTI_USER WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE GO
exec sp_MSforeachDB 'DBCC CHECKDB (?) WITH ALL_ERRORMSGS, NO_INFOMSGS' or select 'dbcc checkdb (' + name + ') WITH ALL_ERRORMSGS, NO_INFOMSGS' from sys.sysdatabases where name not in ('temp') To list all the dbcc commands for reference. DBCC help('?') go